Our Lavender & Rosemary nourishing foot balm moisturises dry skin, softens chapped heels and revives sore and tired feet.
Using a blend of butters, waxes and plant oils, this all natural balm has anti inflammatory and circulation boosting properties as well as bringing a lovely scent to your skin and foot care routine.
This nutrient dense balm can actually be used anywhere on the body, being particularly beneficial on any dry areas of skin.
This balm has also been carefully formulated to work effectively as a reflexology balm to be used during reflexology treatments.
Alami Nourishing Foot Balm with Lavender & Rosemary
- Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
- Butyrospermum parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit
- Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter
- Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil
- Myrica cerifera
- Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil
- Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil
- geraniol, limonene, linalool
Apply a small amount to your hand using clean fingertips or the small wooden spoon provided. Massage all over your feet until the balm soaks in to moisturise and nourish your feet. For extra dry or chapped feet make sure to wear socks to help lock in the moisture.
When using this balm for reflexology treatments - Apply a small pea sized amount using the spoon provided. Apply more balm as needed throughout the treatment.